Thursday, April 15, 2010

Outdoor Fun!


Gavin having fun in the swing at Noni & Grandpa's.

What a swing! Carter practicing his swing with the new t-ball set that Noni & Grandpa got him. He loves playing t-ball now. Carter and daddy are enrolled in a t-ball team thru the Chicago park district.

That would be my fearless Carter trying to ride a BIG kid bike....or shall I say BIG GIRL bike as Darrell has pointed out to me. We were at Noni & Grandpa's last weekend and he was outside playing with cousins Mallory & Callie. When the girls brought out their bikes, Carter wanted to hop right on! He is not looking at the camera because that is me behind him trying to help him and he was NOT wanting my help! haha! He actually did really good turning the wheel and peddling. I think for next years b-day we already know what to get him!

Go baby G....Go! Gavin loved riding in the little buggy at Noni's house.

No comments: