Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our Little Rockstar


Oh my Carter....I am sure I will be using this picture in the future...say when you turn 16 or 21 perhaps? Maybe I will show it to your first real girlfriend so she can see what a true rockstar you were at such a young age. May your passion for music continue on with you all the days of your life.......

Rockstar Carter and his side kick Goose having a jam session.

Carter's favorite song these days is: "Take it to the Limit" by the Eagles band. In this picture he was singing it while playing his new guitar.

Singing a little country music perhaps? I often wonder if I contributed to Carter's love for music. From the day I found out I was pregnant with him I would put head phones on my belly every night and play soft music for baby Carter in my womb.

No comments: